Game Play Rules
As far as the rules are concerned, they are not a tool to remove people you dislike or outplay you. The rules are there to remove toxic players, cheats and rule-breakers.
- Rust Server internal Chat system and Text System.
- Offensive Material
- Cheating, Hacking, Exploits, Smurf Accounts.
- Smurf Accounts
- VAC, GAME and Rust Admin Game Bans.
- DDoS or any form of Attack on any of the Voodoo Servers.
- Real-life treats.
- Clan or Team Size
- How to Report an issue.
1. Rust Server internal Chat system and Text System.
Racism, Sexism, Discrimination and Swearing are not allowed. Violators will be banned.
Racism = Permanent Ban
Sexism = Permanent Ban
Discrimination = Permanent Ban
Swearing = Players will be kicked off the server. If it continues 2 Day Temporary Ban
No spreading rumours or false information. If you are not sure, ask a Moderator if it's not on the server info page. Violators may be kicked or temporary banned.
2. Offensive Material
Offensive material is a very subjective arena. Signs depicting bigotry or offensive slurs can potentially be removed by Moderators without warning, and potentially; further action(s) may ensue.
3. Cheating, Hacking, Exploits, Smurf Accounts.
Cheating= Permanent Ban
Hacking = Permanent Ban
Exploits = Temporary Band for the first Offence. Permanent Ban for Second Offence.
4. Smurf Accounts = Permanent Ban
If a player is game banned or banned from Voodoo server for any reason, they are not allowed to evade that ban and play again on a new account. When we catch players doing this, they will be banned again for Ban Evasion. Associating with these players on a new account, can and often will result in a ban for individuals or an entire team, depending on the circumstances. We do not expect people to know the complete history of every individual they play with at any point.
5. VAC, Game and Rust Admin Game Bans
A player with any VAC ban will not be allowed to play on the Voodoo SA Rust servers.
A player with any Game Bans will not be allowed to play on the Voodoo SA Rust servers.
Rust Admin Bans
A player with 2 or more admin bans will not be allowed to play on the Voodoo SA Rust Servers.
6. DDoS or any form of Attack on any of the Voodoo Server
Any form of attack on the Voodoo Server using DDoS, Software or Hacking Will get you and your team permanently banned from all the Voodoo servers and all your details will be shared with the service providers and Police.
7. Real-life threat = Permanent Ban
Any form of real-life threats sent or communicated to any player playing on the Voodoo servers. Will get you and your team permanently banned from all the Voodoo servers and all your details will be shared with the service providers and Police.
9. Clan or Team Size during Raid
Zerg's No Zerg are allowed when raiding the raiding group may not exceed 5 Players. This is to ensure Fair Play.
Raid Size Over 5 Players = 1 Month Ban (Repeat = Permanent Ban)
10. How to report an issue.
- Admins are not always online and thus they aren't always aware of issues. We rely on players to present us with information. We then do our digging and given the rules we make a decision.
- Investigating an issue takes up a lot of time and as such admins do not appreciate people abusing the rules to get rid of people they dislike or outplay them - that's not what the rules are there for.
- We advise all players to have the ability to record their gameplay using something like shadowplay if you have an NVidia GPU or ReLive if you have an AMD GPU.