We have been running the purge events for a while now and it has been working well and a lot of fun, but we want more chaos during the event.
The Pooky bear is coming!!!
The player with the biggest collection of Pooky bears will be the winner of the event and yes there will be a nice reward.
To take part of the event you need to be online at 20:00pm on Saturday the 25 May 2019 to receive your poky bear you will only get one per player.
To take part of the event you need to be online at 20:00pm on Saturday the 25 May 2019 to receive your pooky bear you will only get one per player.
During the event the no KOS rules will be suspended for 20:00pm to 00:00pm. The Players will have to hunt down other players and collect their poky bears in any way possible.
If you see players on the map you can PVP and the victor will end up with the pooky bear. If you think there is a pooky bear in the base raid it and if successful take the bear.
Keep on collecting until the end of the event.
There is only one extra rule no player or players can place the pooky bears in a small stash and hide it. The idea is to make sure the bears can be found and taken.
THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL ALWAYS STAY IN PLACE
GAME PLAY RULES
- Rust Server internal Chat system and Text System.
- Offensive Material
- Cheating, Hacking, Exploits, Smurf Accounts.
- Clan or Team Sizes.
- How to Report Issues
- RUST SERVER INTERNAL CHAT SYSTEM AND TEXT SYSTEM.
Racism, Sexism, Discrimination and Swearing are not allowed. Violators will be banned.
Racism = Permanent Ban
Sexism = Permanent Ban
Discrimination = Permanent Ban
Swearing = Temporary Band for first Offence. Permanent Ban for Second Offence.
No spreading rumours or false information. If you are not sure, ask a Moderator if it's not in the server info page. Violators may be kicked temporary banned.
As far as the rules are concerned, they are not a tool to remove people you dislike or outplay you. The rules are there to remove toxic players, cheats and rule breakers.
- OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
Offensive material is a very subjective arena. Signs depicting bigotry or offensive slurs can potentially be removed by Moderators without warning, and potentially; further action(s) may ensue.
- CHEATING, HACKING, EXPLOITS, SMURF ACCOUNTS
Cheating = Permanent Ban
Hacking = Permanent Ban
Exploits = Temporary Band for first Offence. Permanent Ban for Second Offence.
Smurf Accounts = Permanent Ban
If a player is game banned or banned from Voodoo server for any reason, they are not allowed to evade that ban and play again on a new account. When we catch players doing this, they will be banned again for Ban Evasion. Associating with these players on a new account, can and often will result in a ban for individuals or an entire team, depending on the circumstances. We do not expect people to know the complete history of every individual they play with at any point. However, when clear and indisputable proof of players helping others evade is available to moderators, the involved player(s) will face a ban from Voodoo servers as well.
A person whom does things to be mean and causing people grief is a griefer. Generally, if someone is grieving, no one wins. For example, infiltrating a base, de-spawning all loot and blocking the base up is grieving. Only the griefer gets joy out of causing the other person to suffer. Grieving is toxic behaviour and not permitted on this server. Classic examples of grieving include:
- Harassing another player.
- Continual Raiding the same player is Grieving (to stop or ensure the player cannot rebuild or play the game.)
- Building players in
- Blocking their base
- Painting on their signs
- Clan or Team Sizes (Zerg)
- May not Exceed 5 players. This is to ensure there is fair and even playing field for everyone.
- Zerg's No Zerg are allowed when raiding the raiding group may not exceed 5 Players. This is to ensure Fair Play.
- HOW TO REPORT ISSUES:
- Admins are not always online and thus they aren't always aware of issues. We rely on players to present us with information. We then do our own digging and in view of the rules we decide.
- Investigating an issue takes up a lot of time and as such admins do not appreciate people abusing the rules to get rid of people they dislike or outplay them - that's not what the rules are there for.
- We advise all players to have the ability to record their gameplay using something like shadow play if you have a Nvidia GPU or ReLive if you have an AMD GPU.