THE PURGE EVENT WILL GIVE YOU 5 HOURS OF THE REAL RUST EXPERIENCE. GO OUT AND HUNT DOWN AND SETTLE THAT SCORE OR TEST YOU PVP SKILL.
14 September 2019
21 September 2019
28 September 2019
Start Time: 19:00 pm (GMT+2)
End: 00:00 am (GMT+2)
THE PURGE EVENT WILL GIVE YOU 5 HOURS OF THE REAL RUST EXPERIENCE. GO OUT AND HUNT DOWN AND SETTLE THOSE SCORE OR TEST YOUR PVP SKILL.
THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE NOT ACTIVE DURING THE PURGE
- No KOS you can shoot and kill as you please.
- Door Camping.
THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL ALWAYS STAY IN PLACE
- Rust Server internal Chat system and Text System.
- Offensive Material
- Cheating, Hacking, Exploits, Smurf Accounts.
- Raiding Party
- How To Report Issues
1. RUST SERVER INTERNAL CHAT SYSTEM AND TEXT SYSTEM.
Racism, Sexism, Discrimination and Swearing are not allowed. Violators will be banned.
Racism = Permanent Ban
Sexism = Permanent Ban
Discrimination = Permanent Ban
Swearing = Temporary Band for first Offence. Permanent Ban for Second Offence.
No spreading rumours or false information. If you are not sure, ask a Moderator if it's not in the server info page. Violators may be kicked temporary banned.
As far as the rules are concerned, they are not a tool to remove people you dislike or outplay you. The rules are there to remove toxic players, cheats and rule breakers.
2. OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
Offensive material is a very subjective arena. Signs depicting bigotry or offensive slurs can potentially be removed by Moderators without warning, and potentially; further action(s) may ensue.
3. CHEATING, HACKING, EXPLOITS, SMURF ACCOUNTS
Cheating = Permanent Ban
Hacking = Permanent Ban
Exploits = Temporary Band for first Offence. Permanent Ban for Second Offence.
Smurf Accounts = Permanent Ban
If a player is game banned or banned from Voodoo server for any reason they are not allowed to evade that ban and play again on a new account. When we catch players doing this they will be banned again for Ban Evasion. Associating with these players on a new account, can and often will result in a ban for individuals or an entire team, depending on the circumstances. We do not expect people to know the complete history of every individual they play with at any point. However, when clear and indisputable proof of players helping others evade is available to moderators, the involved player(s) will face a ban from Voodoo servers as well.
A person who does things to be mean and causing people grief is a griefer. Generally if someone is griefing, no one wins. For example, infiltrating a base, despawning all loot and blocking the base up is griefing. Only the griefer gets joy out of causing the other person to suffer. Griefing is toxic behaviour and not permitted on this server. Classic examples of griefing include:
- Harassing another player.
- Continual Raiding the same player is Griefing (to stop or ensure the player cannot rebuild or play the game.)
- Building players in
- Blocking their base
- Painting on their signs
5. Raiding Party (Zerg)
- No Zerg are allowed when raiding the raiding group may not exceed 5 Players. This is to ensure Fair Play.
- Counter raiders cannot support the raiders. Counter raiders are there the take over the raid and complete the raid.
6. HOW TO REPORT ISSUES:
- Admins are not always online and thus they aren't always aware of issues. We rely on players to present us with information. We then do our own digging and in view of the rules we make a decision.
- Investigating an issue takes up a lot of time and as such admins do not appreciate people abusing the rules to get rid of people they dislike or outplay them - that's not what the rules are there for.
- We advise all players to have the ability to record their gameplay using something like shadowplay if you have an NVidia GPU or ReLive if you have an AMD GPU.